Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fountain or a Loaf of Bread?

Columbus aka Fountain City. When the fountain was first installed, many comments were made about the fact that it looks like a loaf of bread. I do not remember the name of the artist or the type of stone. I don't know what they would do if people took off their shoes to cool their feet in it, but I am sure they would tell us to put our shoes back on. Anyhoo, on another sweltering day, I give to this fountain. Can't you feel the cool, refreshing water? Happy Thursday everyone : )

3 comments:

Hilda said...

Heehee. I can imagine the ruckus that created. But I still think it's a wonderful fountain. It's so splooshy and I love that!

Rambling Round said...

Thanks for the water and the bread!

cieldequimper said...

The bottom part definitely looks like bread!