Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

This is Not Phenix City

But I bet I didn't have to tell you that. This is San Francisco. We were heading back to our hotel and decided to drive thru town. Not very smart considering it was rush hour and we were about to head into the financial district. Anyway, I'm tracking our location on the map so we don't miss a turn and I see this building with sofas and bathtubs attached to the outside walls. I mean really. I had never seen anything like that before. We really should have stopped. There were so many items I couldn't take them all in.

Post post comment: Based on a question by Jacob, I did a google search and found the house of falling furniture.

2 comments:

Jacob said...

That's absolutely wild! Did you ever find out what is was all about?

charlestondailyphoto said...

That is too fun! I bet it can stop traffic!