Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Empire Home Loans Inc.

I did a 15 minute Tabata workout today. Until a week ago I had never heard of it. You take three exercises that utilize large muscle groups and do each exercise for 4 minutes. You need a timer (which you can download to your PC or ipod or mp3) and do intervals of exercise. 20 seconds of full out, fast as you can exercise and then you rest for 10 seconds. You do that for 4 minutes or 8 sets. Rest for one minute and then move on to the next exercise. Today I sprinted, push ups, and squats.
I am going to try it for a couple of weeks and see what happens.

5 comments:

Jacob said...

I read your post, got so tired I went to Empire Home Loans to see if I could get a loan to get into a rest home!

No, that isn't our golf cart...it's been so cold here that it's been sitting all alone in the garage for weeks!

Online Home Loan Application said...

Nice Blog...

Rambling Round said...

Good for you! Pretty downtown photograph too.

cieldequimper said...

Tabata is one thing... but what I really like is this photo! Love the statue or is it a fountain?

bfarr said...

Jacob, I already thought you were in a rest home.

Rambling, thanks you're pretty good with the downtown shots too.

Ciel, I think you are asking about the tree sculpture. Each leave was designed and stamped in tin by local school children.