Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Mean Streets of the City . . .

. . . are sound asleep and I'm not. It's 3:45 a.m. and I'm on my way to work.
I normally work 7:30 to 4:30 each day; however the firm I work for is in the business of processing credit card transactions and we are in the middle of testing the changes being implemented by Congress. 
As a vendor for banks that issue credit cards, we have to code, test, and implement all of the changes by 22 February 2010. We began verification about a month ago as our clients began turning on the new rules for their card accounts. Our job is to ensure calculations are correct, messages are printing on your statements, and that the numerous other minute details are working as designed. 
As your credit card account cycles, you will see changes on your statements and your disclosure notices. It's important that you read this information. 
In case you're wondering, testing is going smoothly and we are ready to rock and roll on Monday.

2 comments:

Jacob said...

I was going to say this was nice night shot, but I guess it's more of a nice morning shot!

Sure is good to know people like you are looking after the rest of us!

Thanks for the update and the heads up!

cieldequimper said...

Good grief. When do you sleep?