Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Not Just for Cow's Udders Anymore

Believe it or not Bag Balm is good for what ails you. 
I was reading an article on MSNBC last week about Bag Balm and remembered that I had a can at the house. We use it mainly for dry, chapped skin and for the occasional heat rash. It soothes and softens and has that great menthol odor. I tried to locate the article so I could link to this post, but I was not able to find it. Do you have a can of Bag Balm in your closet? Of course you do. It's OK to admit it. Keep smooth.   

4 comments:

Jacob said...

Boy, I feel totally out of it! I milked a lot of cows when I was young but never heard of this stuff...sure wish I had!

Saretta said...

Well, it's udderly wonderful to have another hand on the farm!

Paula said...

You sound like Ron Burgundy, "You stay classy, San Diego!" I like stay smooth better. '~)

Madge @ The View From Right Here said...

Came by to visit your newest post and this image was in your linkwithin thumbs at the bottom... of course being a long time user of the stuff I had to check out your post! Lol it stinks but works!