Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nothing Green Here

Actually, I take that back. There is a bit of green on that big black spider.
This dish does not belong to me. It is not even in my neighborhood. Really.
However, I do think it is a pretty creative use for all those plastic spiders and other assorted bugs you have lying around the house. The gentleman who owns this dish is an exterminator, so in this case the decoration mucho appropriate. His company is called 'Just Buggin' and he runs some really funny adds on the tube. 
Happy St. Patricks day to all you Irish out there. 

2 comments:

Jacob said...

Being as how I like to bug people sometimes, this really appeals to me!

Cool photo, Barb.

And the gentlemen being referenced must have a great sense of humor. Either that or he's wrapped himself in a web of insanity! ;-)

Paula said...

This is too funny! Somebody is a collector I think.