Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Wildlife Series # 4 - Cheryl Mann Hardin Murals

 *****
Painted for Deep South Supply Co. in Hurtsboro, Alabama.
Consists of six panels each 4' x 8'. 
From top to bottom, left to right: Bird Dogs on Point
Midnight Coon Hunt, Mallard Morning, Trophy Buck, Last Cast. 
Spring Gobbler (unfortunately, this one was hidden behind shelves full of plants and I didn't think to
ask the proprietor if I could roll them out of the way.)
Completed in 1999.
This is the last of the murals in Hurtsboro. If I am ever in Dothan, Auburn, or Colquitt, AL,
Desitn, FL, or Plymouth, MI ( yes, she painted a mural in Michigan) I will snap them as well.
*****

2 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Oh these ARE nice. I just love American murals.

Jacob said...

She is very good! I love the one of the deer leaping. I've been in Destin, but must have missed her mural(s) there!