Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A New Kind of Burger King

 *****
I don't eat at Burger King often. In fact, I cannot remember the last time I crossed their threshold or swung thru the drive thru. This last weekend though I was on my to judge a speech contest for TM. I woke up late and didn't have time to get breakfast. I Had nothing at the house to eat anyway so I figured I would stop at BK. A couple of years ago, they tore down the original store and replaced it with this attractive building. The ham and cheese croisant, sans egg, was pretty good too.
*****

3 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Funny how we French hardly ever add anything to our croissants!

Randy said...

Wow thats a fancy one! Looks more like an office building.

Rob said...

Back in high school in the 80's, I used to work at the BK. I put in one year. I still shy away from the place. But a fun photo, a fun project to shoot restaurant signs.