Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

#3

 
*****
Ok, so this is maybe not a light, summer read, but it is what I am reading this summer. 
After a quick catch-me-up reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" and "The Girl Who Played 
with Fire", I have moved on to the third in the trilogy "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest". If you enjoy fast-paced international thrillers filled with computer hacking sprites and espionage at the hightest government levels, these are the books for you. They're not in the used bookstores yet so you have to bite the bullet and buy them, borrow them from a friend, or head to your local library. 
Any way you look at it, these books are a must read. 
*****  

2 comments:

Kate said...

What run-away best sellers they are!! Too bad the author died so unexpectedly and so young. Did you read the NYTime artice several months ago re. the battle over the royalties among the survivors? Not a pretty picture. If you haven't read it, google it and get the scoop.

Paula said...

I have been trying to approach this series but with little success. I'm going to try them on CD, something I like to do.