Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shower Curtain

*****
I have heard that [some] photographers keep going back to the same place to take pictures over and over again. I think I am of those photographers. I can't seem to break away from this river. Some days it's calm and lazy. Other days it's busy and fast. On this day, it was relatively calm, but I was lucky they didn't open the locks at Oliver Dam or I would have been stranded on the rocks.
*****
The river was quiet
No fish
No fisherman 
The rocks
The water
Me
*****

7 comments:

Jacob said...

Yes, some photographers do go back to the same place again and again. Of course, sane ones don't go out on the rocks in the middle of a river where they could be stranded or swept downstream! Sheesh! Will you please be more careful!

Beautiful shot, though and I love the very apt title!

ramy_v said...

Spectacular capture. Like the point of view as well.

Houston Daily Photo

Jacob said...

Hi Barb - re your comment re my comment: YIKES!!!

Randy said...

I can't blame you for going back, that is beautiful. I do the same thing too.

Rambling Round said...

Great picture! Hope you didn't get your camera wet.

cieldequimper said...

This is a gorgeous shot.

Hilda said...

This is a wonderful photo, Barb! I just love it! I'm glad you didn't get stranded there too.