Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Vintage - 1958

 
*****
Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Oahu, Hawaii
Circa 1958
Photo taken by my father.
Abundant fish and corals to entertain snorkelers and divers alike. The bay, a volcanic crater
breached by the sea. The beach, approximately 2000 feet long.
The turquoise water is warm and crystal clear. Before you can go down to the 
beach you have a watch a video in the education center.  For those of you who do not want 
to walk down to or back up from the beach, golf cart service is available. 
*****
Please forgive my trip down memory lane. 
Life in PC is crazy lately and I took the easy way out--a trip thru the archive.
***** 

2 comments:

DoanLegacy said...

It's a fantastic view, and you do not need to apologize. It's great to go down memory lane some time! I was born in 1958..gees, I'm vintage :-)

Jacob said...

I was in the Navy in 1958...but never made it to Hawaii. Love the photo...take as many memory lane trips as you like!