Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Before the Bridge

 
*****
On my way to work one morning I had to stop. The temperatures were cool enough that a mist was rising from the calm waters above the dam at the Eagle and Phenix mill. The light from the rising sun hit the mist just right to create a shadow of the building and turn a few of the windows golden. A good way to start the day.
*****
CDP Family
If you have time, please click the Lighthouse card in the sidebar and vote. 
I am trying to win an iPad, iPod Touch, or iPod Nano.
Thank You, 
Barb
*****

4 comments:

Randy said...

Nicely lit smoke.

Lynette said...

Really beautiful--I know you're glad that you stopped to take the photo.

cieldequimper said...

Oh that iconic water tower, this is pure magic for me.

LD said...

Wow what a great image! Reminds me to always keep camera handy as these fleeting moments never return!