Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Build Your Own

 
*****
If you had an extra $10 in your pocket or purse at the Gingerbread Jubilee, you could buy a gingerbread A-frame house and decorate it. Frosting and decorations were provided and the employees cleaned up the mess when you were finished. My husband was more interested in ensuring that he had $10 worth of candy on our house. I would say he succeeded. He thinks it looks just fine. I say we should have brought more creativity to the table. I did win the DEMA house that I bid on. You can see it here!
*****
*****

6 comments:

Randy said...

Wow that would be fun but fattening.

cieldequimper said...

Lol, that's GREAT!

Birdman said...

Santa's workshop?

Jacob said...

Hi Barb!

I'm glad you won the DEMA house - I remember seeing that before and that you liked it.

Your hubby is funny. Lots of candy which is, of course, what one needs for the holiday season! You two did a nice job of decorating...

Greensboro Daily Photo said...

Oh what fun. What a great idea for a holiday activity!

Is that a photo of you? If so, you have an amazing smile!

Rambling Round said...

Yay! We loved the candy house we made as children, and it lasted for years and years.