Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Classic Rivalry in Gingerbread

 
*****
The rivalry between Auburn University and the University of Alabama is portrayed in gingerbread in this entry. If I remember correctly, these houses were crafted by a professional organization (I really should have shot the cards next to each entry). I am posting this one specifically for our CDP buddies at Greensboro Daily Photo. Go BAMA! Make sure you tell them you saw it here first : )
*****
CDP Friends
If you have time, please click the Lighthouse card in the sidebar and vote. 
I am trying to win an iPad, iPod Touch, or iPod Nano.
Thank You, 
Barb
*****

6 comments:

Steffe said...

I could probably eat that.

cieldequimper said...

I've been baking for Cbristmas for 20 years (latest this weekend) but I've yet to do a gingerbread house. I'm with Steffe.

Hilda said...

Heeheehee, our university should make one for our traditional basketball rival.

I have to remember to visit again this evening to vote for you. This computer is too old and can't open the Flash app on the site.

Jacob said...

Very cute. University rivalries know no bounds!

Re the voting: that's what I figured, but thought I'd try. Good luck! I hope you win!!!

Sun Dog's Duluth Daily Photo said...

I looked for your light house photo to vote on it, but I couldn't find it.

Rambling Round said...

What a cute idea!