Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fall Color

 
*****
While photographing the marathon from yesterday I caught this shot. I had walked over to the beverage 
station to catch a few of the runners coming through and on my way back to my car I decided I better catch the beautiful color of these trees. Each fall, these are prettiest clump of trees on the campus. 
*****
CDP Friends
If you have time, please click the Lighthouse card in the sidebar and vote. 
I am trying to win an iPad, iPod Touch, or iPod Nano.
Thank You, 
Barb
*****
Voting Ends 23 November 2010
*****

4 comments:

Randy said...

Wonderful color. Happy you took the time to shot this one.

Lynette said...

Gorgeous! And I voted, too. Glad to do it.

cieldequimper said...

Oh wow, so so beautiful. ALmost no more leaves left here!

cieldequimper said...

I tried to vote but I can't find your photo and I can't click on any of the photos...