Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fun for All Ages

 
*****
The Jubilee is held in the River Mill Event Center, which at one time was part of the Bibb City Mill. Luckily, this part of the mill building was not destroyed during the fire, suffering only water damage. Attendees to the Jubilee range in age from 5 to 75. Next to each entry, is an auction sheet for you to bid on your favorites, as well as a jar for voting. Each vote costs a dollar and each dollar buys you an entry for the door prizes. 
Gee, I hope you don't have to be present to win!
*****
CDP Friends
Voting has ended and I want to thank you one and all for voting, or trying to vote. Winners have not yet been announced, but if I by chance make the top ten I will be sure to let you know. 
I appreciate your kind comments and your visits to my little corner the world. 
Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving. Don't eat too much pie : )
*****

2 comments:

Jacob said...

I remember you saying (I think) that part of the old mill had been made into an event center. Looks like a super place to have this kind of event. Great fun.

I surely hope you win that photo contest!

And you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, too!

Randy said...

Looks like in interesting event.