Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gingerbread Jubilee (1)

 
*****
This cute little house was crafted by Downtown Elementary. On the simple side when compared to some of the other gingerbread houses, but the work was neat and the roof has not caved. The purpose of the Jubilee, which runs through Monday, is to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network. Money is raised through a silent auction. I bid on this one and one other. I know I will be outbid, but that's OK. Over the next couple of days, I will show you some of the more extravagant houses and some constructed by children. I may even show you mine and TOM's : )
*****
CDP Friends
If you have time, please click the Lighthouse card in the sidebar and vote. 
I am trying to win an iPad, iPod Touch, or iPod Nano.
Thank You, 
Barb
*****
Only three days left. 
*****

4 comments:

Jacob said...

I want to see your and Tom's gingerbread house! I seem to recall my kids did that once upon a time...but I'm not sure.

Jacob said...

I did it! I did it! I voted for your lighthouse!!!! Finally.

(Psst - Can I vote again tomorrow? And the next day? And...?)

Randy said...

What a yummy design.

LD said...

Sweet! In so many ways