Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Number 285

 
*****
The Inaugural Soldiers Marathon was held today.  The course began at the National Infantry Museum, north along the Riverwalk to Columbus and Phenix City. The course looped back and ended at the museum. 
I caught number 285 on the PC side of the riverwalk at about the 10-11 mile marker.
I was at the finish line when this guy came across, but did not remember having taking his shot earlier or I would have captured him hands raised and triumphant ala Rocky.
He makes it look easy.
*****
CDP Friends
If you have time, please click the Lighthouse card in the sidebar and vote. 
I am trying to win an iPad, iPod Touch, or iPod Nano.
Thank You, 
Barb
*****

2 comments:

Birdman said...

Looks excited with this accomplishment. I would be.

Randy said...

What a great feeling! Great shot too.