Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

A Touch of Class

 
*****
This was actually one of my favorites. The work was very neatly done. The house [appeared] to be structurally sound. (One of the more elaborate houses roof caved in.) The decoration was subtle, but effective. Gosh, I sound like a judge, as if I really know what I'm talking about. Looks pretty tasty too.
*****
CDP Friends
If you have time, please click the Lighthouse card in the sidebar and vote. 
I am trying to win an iPad, iPod Touch, or iPod Nano.
Thank You, 
Barb
*****

5 comments:

Jacob said...

Well, Judge Barb, I agree with you so obviously you know what you're talking about! ;-)

Very nice gingerbread house. Lots of great color; good lines; it's a winner!

(I think I recall you once said your hubby was stationed in Colorado - Ft. Carson?)

Virginia said...

How neat and well done this one is!
HOpe you win one of those Apple products. I now sell them you know. :)
V

cieldequimper said...

I just love those trees. Perfect to grab and bite into!

Jacob said...

Hi Barb...re your question on the food court shot: I recently bought the "best" p&s on the market - a Canon S95 - that I carry around on occasion...it has a "fisheye" setting - just click the knob and it does the job! Lots of fun.

Rambling Round said...

Simply magical!