Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Few Doors Down

 
*****
From the Canon is this new outdoor shop, The Outside World. According to their website they sell boats, clothing, and camping gear. I have never been in there, but I might have to check them out. They also sell something called the 'unshoe', which look very similar to the toe socks of days gone by. 
*****
This cute bird sculpture is new on the block too. I mentioned a while back that many of the sidewalk art installations were being changed. I'm glad they brought this guy out. He makes me feel happy. 
*****

5 comments:

Randy said...

Now that's a happy little bird. Nice find.

cieldequimper said...

Looks like a cool little alley with shops and I love the bird sculpture.

Jacob said...

I would enjoy the shop, I think. But the bird is fantastic. It's so "flighty" and funky - just lots of fun! Brightens up the whole area and makes you feel good.

Steffe said...

He sure looks like a happy bird.

Joan Perry; Sidewalk Curator said...

Cute bird!

The unshoes look pretty crazy. I think it would drive me nuts to have something between my toes.