Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cigar Boxes for Sale

 
*****
Cigar boxes for sale. $2 for wood, $1 for paper covered cardboard.
We picked up four of these. But what are we going to use them for???
*****
 Use them to make art.
• Use one as a catch-all for change in your entryway.
• Use them to hold recipes.
• Stack a set on a shelf and use them to sort office supplies.
• They make great reusable gift boxes.
• Keep your receipts inside one.
• Use a long cigar box to hide remotes on the coffee table.
• Hide pens and pencils on a desk.
• Stow your phone charger or other cords.
• Use several sets to store a photo collection.
***** 

6 comments:

Randy said...

Great shot. These do make for some great craft projects.

Jacob said...

My goodness! They were so inexpensive!!! I've seen them in antique shops for big bucks!

I love the things! Still use several around here to do just what you suggest in your post.

Birdman said...

... only in America! Good Grief... let me smoke a good cigar and get over my love of the boxes. hahaha!

cieldequimper said...

I have a few too from my grandparents and I do have allsorts of stuff in them!

Eleanor said...

I'm sure find a good use for your cigar boxes, but any of the suggested uses are pretty good.

Alain Alexandre said...

The cabinet or the colors are still subtle