Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pain Relief 101

*****
Take two and call me in the morning. LOL...not!
However, I did head to the medicine cabinet after I hurt my back on Monday. I have never felt pain like that in my life, not even when I gave birth to my children. Yes, this explosion of pain was worse than childbirth. I was not doing anything strenuous, just wiping down the front of my refrigerator and BAM!
*****
I figured it was just a muscle spasm or sprain. I self-medicated and went to bed. I went to the doc today and when I told him that I did this cleaning the house, he wrote the following Rx for me...
*****
 *****
I always knew that housework was bad for you, now I have proof : -)
*****

3 comments:

Randy said...

I hate back pain. It really slows you down. I sure hope that you are feeling better soon.

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! I will be praying for you! I have done the exact same thing. I just happened to be lifting my two-year-old out of her car seat and BAM! Something bad happened. - Did they give you a shot of cortizone in your back? That almost made me pass out, but boy, did it help! - Oh, take it easy! I know what you are suffering and thank God, for doctors and medicine. You will be back to your old self in no time!

Madge said...

Seriously... I need to come see your DR... lol! Hope your back is feeling better!