Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

BlueGrass

*****
Bluegrass music is a form of American roots music and a sub-genre of country music. It has mixed roots in Scottish, English, and Irish traditional music. Bluegrass was inspired by the music of Appalachia, and was influenced by the music of African-Americans through incorporation of jazz elements.
*****
I will be siting in this vicinity at 3:00 tomorrow when they breech the Phenix & Eagle dam. This location is approximately 1/3 of a mile from the blast area, but is as close as you will be able to get. I hope to get at least one good shot of the water coming thru the breech.
*****

3 comments:

La Principessa Errante said...

Love the sense of humor :-). Interesting, about the breach of the dam, will be anxious to see what you capture.

Lowell said...

Funky-looking bluegrass. I remember looking for bluegrass in Tennessee but I never found it. Then I came to Ocala and realized that this is the horse capital of the world and I didn't need bluegrass!

Hope you have fun today with that dam breech!

Virginia said...

You are quite clever! :) Hope you're having beautiful weather down there like ours here, although I could do without the blanket of pollen!
V