Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Joshua Cup Coffee

*****
We took a drive to Macon for the 30th Annual Cherry Blossom Festival. We had high hopes for a beautiful bloom on the trees, but we were pre-peak. Last year we were post-peak. In fact, the trees had very few blossoms at all. Additionally, I wrongly assumed that the craft vendors would be in downtown Macon (like last year) and I was wrong about that too. Anyway, it was a beautiful day and I had a great Vanilla Latte at the Joshua Cup Coffee shop.
***** 

4 comments:

La Principessa Errante said...

Welcome back, and here's to Vanilla Latte's!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Hi Barb, welcome back. Sorry about the bad timing with the cherry blossoms, I think mother nature is playing many games with the weather right now, plants don't know if they're coming or going! Still I like that you found the positives and enjoyed the trip as well as a great Latte!

Halcyon said...

The people look a little lost. Love the muted color.

Lowell said...

Cool slice-of-life...I like the little dog waiting patiently while she finishes texting!

Nice treatment on this photo, too...