Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Bonefish Grill

*****
My son recently started working at the Bonefish Grill. They are adding a Sunday brunch menu and had a friends and family run-through of the new menu. This was my first time eating at the Bonefish, but I really liked the place. They have a nice outdoor seating area with a casual dining atmosphere. We were allowed 2 beverages, one 'dessert' item (shared for the table), and an entree. I had the Irish Coffee, we shared the yogurt parfait. For my entree, I had the California omelet and fresh fruit. Very tasty. 
*****

5 comments:

Lowell said...

Sounds good. We have a Bonefish Grill not too far from us but have never dined there as Lois is a vegetarian and we figured they wouldn't have anything suitable on the menu...but it looks like you dined veggie...so maybe we'll give it a try.

cieldequimper said...

Looks great!

I always wonder why you call main courses "entrées".

Entrée is first course!

La Principessa Errante said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
La Principessa Errante said...

Sounds Delish!

Halcyon said...

We had this chain in Jackson, MS when I lived there. It was one of my favourite places to eat. Maybe you'll be getting there more often now? ;)