Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ma-Chis Lower Creek Indian Tribal Enterprises, Inc

*****
Recently sighted near the construction work on the river. This area was a fishery for Native Americans so it makes sense the tribe is involved in all the changes. From what I can gather on the Ma-Chis Lower Creek Indian Tribal Enterprises, Inc website is that this company is involved in construction and demolition work to the U.S. Government. The purpose is to promote economic development and long-term financial viability of the Ma-Chis Nation and economic self sufficiency. 
*****
This is my contribution for signs, signs. Click the link to see more. 
*****

7 comments:

RedPat said...

I hope that it works out for them!

Madge Bloom said...

Glad they're involved... most tribes have lost so much...

Jim said...

Thanks for sharing this interesting sign.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

cieldequimper said...

These people have had a pretty hard time, I hope this will allow them to find themselves...

VioletSky said...

I hope there is a lot of co-operation on both sides.

Lowell said...

I really like that logo (painting) on the sign!

Lesley said...

Yes, I also hope it all works out.
Archery is becoming much more popular, I understand, so this logo is timely!