Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

A&K Thrift Mall

This Food Maxx grocery store has been sitting empty for at least 10 years. Earlier this year, it was given a second chance as a thrift mall. A pretty good idea I think. I have shopped there myself on several occasions. You can find collectibles, decorative arts, furniture, and they also have a snack bar. Spaces rent for between 50$ to about 250$. Each time I go, more of the spaces are occupied by entrepreneurs.

I am just glad that someone finally found a use for this space. Based on the number of cars I see in the parking lot, I am not the only one who thinks this is a good idea.


2 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

How brilliant Barb, sounds like a very successful venture.

Janet said...

We have at least a couple of these thrift malls (called indoor flea market and antique malls) in Selma. I have found many bargains and now have a booth of my own! Great way to fill up old grocery and discount store space.