Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Beautiful Day in the Valley


*****
I missed posting yesterday because I purchased a new computer and the file transfer process took more time than I anticipated : ) Isn't that always the case? Having said that, I didn't have a photo that specifically matched the theme day criteria; however I was going to use this photo. It's not a 'street', but it is a 'street' in that it is a thoroughfare for pedestrians who want to spend some time along the river and to take advantage of what the river has to offer. This section of the riverwalk is on the Alabama side of the river. 
*****

2 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Lovely indeed! So much better than the pea soup weather we're having here!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It looks like a street to me Barb, beautiful image for the theme!