Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Phenix City Christmas


*****
As you cross the 13th Street Bridge from Columbus into Phenix City. This area is close to the river and I assume business in the area will be booming once all the work is complete and the kayakers and rafters start running the course.  The city of Columbus has created a River Patrol and passed a law that anyone on the river has to wear a life vest. I would think common sense would prevail and people would take responsibility for their own safety, but I guess that would be asking too much. 
*****
TGIF
*****

3 comments:

Randy said...

Nice decorations!

cieldequimper said...

Pretty welcome and nice car!

Lowell said...

I remember this sign from the times we drove through the area. As I recall there was work being done then. It was a very busy area!