Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Day Much Like Today

****
This is what the skies looked like around here today; however the date stamp is 28 January 2007. I have not been able to get out and shoot because it has been raining CATS AND DOGS since yesterday. Today the river is raging, City Mills dam in the background is intact, and I took this shot from the 14th Street Bridge which has been closed for 18 months. The wheels of progress certainly do turn slowly. In fact, the river restoration project had not even started yet.
Stay dry everyone.  
*****

4 comments:

RamblingRound said...

Rain, rain go away! I made sure to head to town on Saturday to take photos before all this rain set in. So glad I did, because I've been indoors ever since. Stay dry!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Always interesting looking back to see the changes Barb..there's absolutely no chance of me getting wet (from rain) today, haven't had a drop in months...an over abundance of sun, but zilch rain!!

Gerald (Hyde DP) said...

stay in, stay warm, stay safe

Lowell said...

I played golf this morning. It was nice and warm but the sky looked like this all day so far. Gloomy!

And yes, the wheels of progress grind way too slowly sometimes. On the other hand, when it comes to technology, I wish things would slow down.