Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Headquarter Nissan

I have my 2003 Murano at the shop today. As my car is 10 years old and I do not plan to buy a new vehicle for at least 5 years, I am having some preventive maintenance. In November I replaced the struts, shocks, and tires. In January I had to have some sensors replaced that were causing the RPMs to flutter. This month is belt replacement month. And next month we will replace a cracked motor mount. Most of the work is being completed at the Nissan dealership.

4 comments:

Lowell said...

From my vast experience, I'm of the opinion it is usually best to use a dealership (representing your car) for requisite maintenance. Hope that you get another ten years out of it. We went to just one car some years back and figured we've saved thousands of dollars.

RamblingRound said...

You and your car will soon be good to go!

Hilda said...

Good luck with all the repairs. I agree with Lowell, but the garages in dealerships here can be so expensive!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I always dread it when I take my car in for a service, it's never JUST a service, there's always something that bumps the bill up by a couple of hundred..scary. Hope Nissan are doing the right thing by you Barb.