Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

It's Miller Time

*****
Or maybe Blue Moon or Corona. Neon at one of the local watering holes, I mean restaurants. Well, I am off to get my weekend started. I have an organized 'studio' so now I better get over there and do some creating.
*****
If you will allow for a bit of shameless self-promotion, I entered a shot into a contest for Caves Branch resort in Belize. If I get enough votes, I can win 3 nights all expenses paid...except for the airfare. So click on the link above, click the WIN button, and VOTE for a picture of TOM making a video of a baby howler monkey. Thanks for you support everybody.
*****
*****

5 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Lol! Enjoy it!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Super 'neon' image Barb.. I think I may have had some luck voting this time . Can you let me know if it was a success?

Lowell said...

There's something about neon said Leon as he sipped another beer.

Hope your creating goes well!

Have a wonderful weekend!

RamblingRound said...

That's a lot of neon in that there waterin' hole! Hope you win that trip and create a masterpiece.

Stefan Jansson said...

A Corona would sit nice.