Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

The BIG Jackhammer

*****
This is the big jackhammer that they are using to break up City Mills dam. When they are working, we can hear it in our office a 1/3 of a mile away. Thye sure made that dam to last that's for sure. You can see the depth of it. It is raining here today, but that's OK, because we need the moisture. 
*****
If you will allow for a bit of shameless self-promotion, I entered a shot into a contest for Caves Branch resort in Belize. If I get enough votes, I can win 3 nights all expenses paid...except for the airfare. So click on the link above, click the WIN button, and VOTE for a picture of TOM making a video of a baby howler monkey. Thanks for you support everybody.
*****
*****

3 comments:

Lowell said...

That is a monster jackhammer and one heck of a solid dam (which is what a good dam should be!)...

I'm sorry, Barb, I'm not on Facebook. I tried to vote but they wouldn't let me! :(

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Barb I am on facebook but couldn't find TOM's entry, explain it to me step by step..I'm such a technophobe..

Lowell said...

Okay, Barb. I went back and tried again and was able to do it. I sent you a brief note there, too. Note the name. Another alias. :-) Facebook I try to avoid!