Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

May Flower by Susan Geissler

*****
Donated to the children of Columbus and the Chattahoochee Valley. This is one of my favorite sculptures in the uptown area and is a permanent installation. You can see more of Ms. Geissler's work here. I posted May Flower previously here.
*****
*****
Susan Geissler began her art career in 1984, after schooling in Fine Arts, and working as an anatomical illustrator, graphic designer and art history researcher. between 1984-1989, Susan's work was seen and enjoyed by millions of people at top outdoor art events around the United States. Currently, she confines the showing of her artwork primarily to galleries, plus occasional commercial events and print advertising.

7 comments:

Lowell said...

I like this a lot, also. It proclaims the innocent joy of childhood...super sculpture!

RamblingRound said...

OH, the sheer joy!

Randy said...

That really is a cute sculpture.

longbeachpeninsuladailyphoto said...

How marvelous! I couldn't help smiling when I saw the photo. Lowell said it best: it perfectly captures the joy of childhood.

cieldequimper said...

I think I remember it. Makes me smile!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I love it, a totally delightful sculpture Barbara.

Alain Alexandre said...

A world of colors tenderness