Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Your Pie

*****
New pizza joint in town. I have not been as yet, but I hear the food is good. I am sure they will be successful as they are in the middle of the Uptown Campus of Columbus University.
*****
The concept of Your Pie began in May 2006 when founder Drew French was inspired to cook pizzas in brick ovens during his honeymoon. Visiting his wife’s family on the island of Ischia, Drew fell in love with the brick oven style of baking pizza, and the rest of the Your Pie concept grew from that experience. April 2008 marked the opening of the first Your Pie location in Athens, Georgia. Your Pie is the innovator of the pizza experience, daring customers to create their perfect pie.   Your Pie believes in innovation, quality and service.  We look forward to serving you in your town real soon!
*****
Restaurants in Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida.
*****

3 comments:

Lowell said...

Well, the concept sounds good and I've heard that brick oven pizza is especially good. Hopefully, the place will thrive, but being close to the campus, chances are good for success.

Hilda said...

Oh great, I've been thinking of pizza the whole afternoon, and I think your post just pushed me over the edge. Not brick oven pizza, unfortunately.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh with so many hungry students around Barbara how can they possibly fail. I do love a good pizza, just not very often for the sake of the hips :) Hope you have a wonderful Easter.