Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Roofers in the Neighborhood

There are a lot of new roofs in the neighborhood this week. We had a hail storm on March 18th that did a lot of damage.

I think we were the first house to have the work done, but because I had to work I could not get a shot of the crew or the work. It took about three days and we used a local company, not one of the storm chaser crews. So today I show you a shot of the work being done on my neighbors roof. Makes for a noisy Saturday morning.


This is my new roof. I really like the architectural shingles.

3 comments:

RamblingRound said...

I like those shingles too! Hail can really do a lot of damage.

Lowell said...

So sorry you had to go through that! Hail is not a good thing.

But I do like the looks of the new roof. I don't know anything about architectural shingles, though...are they better than regular shingles? What's the difference?

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Looking fab Barbara. We had a hailstorm a few years ago that did an unbelievable amount of damage..bit scary when it's happening hey.