Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Theme Day - Pedestrians Crossing

*****
At the recent Color Me Rad event. This couple is watching the action, but staying out of the line of fire. The corn starch was very fine and landed just about everywhere so I am sure they still collected the fine red powder on their clothes. Additionally, it (the cornstarch) sucked the moisture right out of you. The money raised was donated to the Children's Miracle Network.
*****
This is my contribution to this month's theme at CDP. Follow this link to see more examples and interpretations of the theme.
*****

9 comments:

LONDONLULU said...

A fine and dramatic backdrop to all the pedestrian action!:) Nice, colorful capture for theme day.

Lynette said...

Fantastic post for Theme Day! After hearing that news about the corn starch, I will not get anywhere near one of these events, not that I run in races, but I do walk around Portland a lot.

LOLfromPasa said...

What a great shot and a nice surprise. Your CDP thumbnail didn't show on my PC but I clicked on it anyway. Glad I did. Very nice.

Jim said...

Amazing shot.

RamblingRound said...

Good one for the theme! Definitely very different, and I sure hope your camera didn't collect any cornstarch!

longbeachpeninsuladailyphoto said...

What a marvelous capture!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Fabulous composition Barb, what super timing! Brilliant image for the theme.

Hilda said...

That really looks crazily fun.

Love your "love" sparklers too. I'm so excited to see your final photos if the bride and groom let you post them.

Buck said...

Reminds me of the Indian Holi festival. Very cool realisation of the theme!