Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Eagle and Phenix Condos

*****
This shot was taken from the walk way to the island above the Heaven's Gate rapids. The bridge belongs to the EandP complex and is normally closed to the public. They have created a nice green space above the river that will be perfect for watching rafters, kayakers, and fireworks on the 4th of July. I am not sure if the green space will be open to the public, but I sure hope so. I would really hate to think that only the condo owners will get to take advantage of the view. They are currently working on buildings 2 and 3 of the complex. Building 1 (in the right of the frame) has been occupied for a couple of years now. You can see a bit of the riverwalk and the original stone retaining wall in the lower left corner of the shot.
*****
We are heading to the Land of the Sky Blue Waters this weekend so I will be posting from the road and around my old stomping grounds for the next two weeks. TGIF everyone : )
*****

3 comments:

Lowell said...

It certainly is an interesting complex. I wonder what the unit interiors look like.

Have a nice trip. Bring jackets - I've been told by my SIL that it is very chilly up in them thar parts!

cieldequimper said...

Have a great time!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I certainly hope that the green space is for use by the public Barb, would be such a shame if not! Have a great time on your travels, keep safe!