Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Sofa of Many Colors


*****
I ran to a local hobby store today and came across this cute little sofa. Kind of boho chic don't you think? And I liked the brightly colored throw pillows too. 
*****
We're staying in town this weekend for the grand opening of the Chattahoochee Whitewater Park. The opening ceremonies are at 10:00. Dragon Boat racing starts at noon to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network. Sounds like a few photo ops. 
*****
If you're heading out on the highways this weekend, stay safe. If the roads in town today were any indication, it's gonna be crazy out there. 
*****

4 comments:

Lynette said...

I like how this sofa is upholstered. Thanks for getting the photo to share with us.

Randy said...

Now that would be a great conversation piece.

cieldequimper said...

This is brilliant. I am trying to imagine this in the cabin I don't have! :-)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I love this sofa Barb, I don't know it I'd buy it, but I looove it :) Sounds like a fabulous weekend you have planned.