Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Kentucky Barn


*****
Green grass, red barn, blue sky, white clouds. Doesn't get much better than this. It's a long drive to Minnesota, but if we had flown I would have not been able to take this picture for you. 
*****
We're done driving for the day and checked into a hotel for the night. Because we cut this driving day short we will have to get up at the crack of dawn for an EARLY start tomorrow. 
*****
I will catch up with everyone after I reach my final destination. 
*****

2 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Sounds like a long drive Barb, but nice to get a little bonus like this great image above right :)

Lowell said...

Taking photos like this is one of the bonuses of driving instead of flying...but I hope Tom was driving and you were shooting!

What is your final Minnesota destination?