Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Spoonbridge and Cherry (and a Cherry Picker)

*****
I was a little disappointed when I got to the Sculpture Garden at the Walker Art Center and found this cherry picker screwing up my shot of the spoon bridge. I've waited a long time to get this shot and on the day I visit I discover that someone forgot to park the equipment properly. But when life hands you lemons, you make lemonade and it is what it is. So I give to you, "Spoonbridge and Cherry and Cherry Picker". I didn't catch the joke until I got home.
*****
Happy Father's Day to all you fathers out there. Dad, thinking of you today.
*****

4 comments:

Lowell said...

I like your lemonade. Glad to know you're home safely and a Happy Father's Day to Tom!

Randy said...

Excellent shot. I really do like it.

linda eller said...

Very unusual, picker or no picker!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Haha! That is rather ironic placement indeed Barb, I like it a lot :)