Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

4 Years Ago Today - Reformatted (1)

*****
Square format photos are popular again ala Instagram. So, because I don't seem to go out shooting these days (always seems to be raining) to keep the fresh new photos coming in, I am going to experiment with reframing shots that I took in the past. This is an HDR shot that I took 4 years ago today in my backyard. At the time I was playing around alot with HDR. The colors are fresh (or fresher) than they are today. Actually, maybe I should do a then and now series?!? As you can see, I haven't really thought this out. Well, let's just see what happens with the reframing for now. One of these days I will be back on the streets and you better watch out.
***** 

5 comments:

RamblingRound said...

Great idea, Barbara! I like the square frame, and what a pretty backyard! Oh, and after yesterday's gullywasher of a storm, I hope to get storm damage pics today. Boy, am I hurting for photos! LOL

Virginia said...

Excellent idea. It's rained here so much it's hard to get new stuff. Love the square.
V

Lowell said...

You're funny! I'd say go with the flow and don't fuss about where it leads. We'll enjoy whatever you show us.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It's fun having a bit of play with older shots to give them a whole new look..looking forward to see what you 'create' next Barb :)

Hilda said...

Sounds like a great idea, but I hope your weather turns better so you can go out again.

Really love these lanterns of yours.