Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Evelyn's Cafe

*****
When I selected this shot for today's square composition exercise, I thought it would be an easy crop but two of the elements, the door and the window, were too far apart to both be included in the frame in their entirety. I tried 4 different crops, but this is the one that I preferred at the end of it all.
*****
This is the side wall of Evelyn's Cafe at 2601 Hamilton Road. The link takes you to a blog post about the cafe that I found while trying to find out more information about the cafe (or the building).
*****
*****

2 comments:

Lowell said...

Symmetry makes for great photos and that's what you ended up with here and I like it very much!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Going square can definitely be a challenge Barb..you picked well . The colour of the door and the red bricks work well together.