Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Fireworks - Reformatted (4)

*****
4 July 2009
There is no rhyme or reason to the selection of photos for this reformatting exercise. As I look through the archives, I just grab the shots that appeal to me. The fireworks display in Columbus and Phenix City were rained out and rescheduled for 13 July this year. At Fort Benning, they do the fireworks the Saturday before the 4th to ensure soldiers and their families can participate in all the activities. We didn't make it to either of the shows this year. This shot was dated 2009, which was also the first year that I really tried to capture some nice shots.
*****
The sun was shining today, but the is due back tomorrow and into next week so this exercise may go on longer than I originally intended, but that's OK, because I have several years of photographs that have never seen the light of day. Have a nice weekend all. Happy photography!!!
*****

No comments: