Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Cheddar's Casual Dining

*****
We went to Cheddar's for dinner this week for a friends birthday dinner. I had a chicken sandwich on ciabatta with sun-dried tomatoes and fresh avocado. Very tasty. And I need to give a shout out to our server; I wish I remembered his name. He was terrific. Usually, with large groups the food comes out in stages with some eating and some watching them eat. Not at Cheddar's this night. We all got our food at relatively the same time. And they had other large groups that evening as well. If I had to complain about something, it would be the inability to hear conversations. Too much noise, but then I guess that affords me the opportunity to focus on food as opposed to conversation.
***** 

4 comments:

Kate said...

With a name like "Cheddars" it's got to be good. Kudos for great servers! Funny how bar and restaurant noise becomes bothersome as we get older. We used to thrive on it. . .years and years ago.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Mmmm I like the sound of your dinner Barb, and yes I agree its always good if everyone at the table eats at the same time..doesn't always happen :))

cieldequimper said...

I thought they served cheddar! :-)

Hilda said...

I would have thought that everything they served had cheese. :)