Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Colorful Fungi

*****
I spent some time before work today down by the river. I am trying to use manual mode more so I took the opportunity when it presented itself. As you can see, this is not a shot of the river, but of some fungi growing on a tree. It was actually quite spectacular. I think it looks like sea shells. I had sweat running into my eyes by the time I took this shot, so it is slightly out of focus, but that's what experimentation is for, right. Hope your weekend is getting off to a good start.
*****

4 comments:

cieldequimper said...

These are so pretty!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I've never seen such pretty fungi Barb, they really do have the look of seashells don't they, that's wha I thought they were at first glance.

Lowell said...

The beauty of nature appears in some unlikely places and unlikely forms! Very nice. At first I thought it was seashells!

Hilda said...

Amazing fungi! And I think your photo turned out quite well.