Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Junque Yard

*****
I had some time to burn a few days ago and remembered a new spot to buy (and sell) your repurposed and refurbished items. The space was a [large] fabric store that has since gone out of business. This is just a small bit of the space and I really liked the vintage sign letters. But there is something wrong. Do you see the error? (It might be intentional.)
*****
There is a large number of vendors and some really terrific items to use as inspiration.  Heck, I might even buy something next time I go. Hope you are all having a nice weekend. 
*****

8 comments:

Randy said...

That looks like my kind of store.

Lowell said...

The error appears to be that the N is turned around…I like these stores, too, though. Your treatment makes it look quite mysterious and perhaps a bit dangerous! :)

Lowell said...

The error appears to be that the N is turned around…I like these stores, too, though. Your treatment makes it look quite mysterious and perhaps a bit dangerous! :)

VP said...

I would like a place like this!

Lynette said...

I love this sort of place! I see the backwards N and the off-the-beaten-path spelling of junk.

Thanks for the four syllables at my blog!

RedPat said...

A great place to wander about!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Bet there's some interesting finds in here Barb.. Junque? That could be wrong :))

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Bet there's some interesting finds in here Barb.. Junque? That could be wrong :))