Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Chili Thai Uptown


*****
I think this is my new favorite restaurant. Located in Uptown in the old Birdsie's Market on 10th Street. I think they will make it. The food was delicious. If I had one critique, it would be that the servers need to stay focused on the customer experience. They tended to be a bit disorganized and a little on the slow side. Yes, we caught the tail end of the lunch rush, but I only saw two servers and with the number of patrons, they probably needed three. The food will keep me going back for more. 
*****
*****
TOM ordered a Thai Iced Coffee. If you like iced coffee this was pretty good. Although, I prefer the Thai Iced Tea...so sweet it could give you a cavity just looking at it. Nice as a dessert beverage!
*****
***** 
I ordered Ginger Chicken (I can't remember the Thai name). I ate it all. 
*****
*****
TOM ordered Rad Nah. Not sure of the spelling here. It looked delicious and was very tasty. 
*****


4 comments:

William Kendall said...

I like the look of the restaurant!

cieldequimper said...

Almost lunchtime here, that's the perfect post!

VP said...

I like the place, but Thai food isn't for me...

RedPat said...

I'm salivating!