Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Framed

*****
"I was framed" at Michaels. I had one last oil painting that I purchased in Italy that I wanted framed and TOM received the Order of St. Maurice and he wanted that framed too, so we headed over the local craft store with our 80% off coupon. For professional framing, you really need to have a coupon, unless you are independently wealthy, which we are not. I was here to pick up our pieces and saw all the scattered frames and mats and could not resist popping off a shot with my iPhone. I am keeping my feet up and it is getting easier to move around. My ankle is still the size of a grapefruit and my knee is the size of a melon. Surprisingly, my arm is not swollen, but it hurts to beat the band. Take care and don't fall!
*****

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

The patterns of the frame sections really do catch the eye!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I know what you mean Barb, to have something professionally framed costs a small fortune! Bet your picture looks good though, you'll have to show us a picture of your picture :) and you won't have to go anywhere to do it! Your injuries sound painful, make sure you rest up!

Madge Bloom said...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Happy Thanksgiving! ¤

longbeachpeninsuladailyphoto said...

I like the contrast of the organization on the wall and the disarray on the counter.

How are you feeling these days? I hope the ankle, knee, and arm are on the mend!