Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Candyland Gingerbread House


*****
Over the last couple of weeks I have been planning and creating decorations for a cube decorating contest at work. I haven't participated the last couple of years, but this year I went all out. My theme was Candyland (like the game). The wreath is made from marshmallows and gumdrops.  Boy was that a sticky job because it has been really humid over the last week. I bought the gingerbread man; however I made GBM game pieces. 
*****
Here is a short video of the three separate areas. 

6 comments:

William Kendall said...

You really do put a lot of work into it, Barbara!

Kate said...

You have far more patience than I. Lots of creative effort!!

cieldequimper said...

Oh wow, that's fantastic, sticky or not!

Milandailyphoto.com said...

real art job!!!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh well done Barb, I know how much work goes into this kind of thing.. Aimee made 300 gingerbread men this weekend, the mess in my new kitchen was unbelievable :))

RedPat said...

I hope that you win!